Engleberts Red Bamboo Tortoise - Polarized
Red Bamboo Tortoise Framed Sunglasses, Polarized, HandCrafted, UV 400 Protection, Anti-Reflective Cat 3 Lenses, Artisan Engraved, Eco-Friendly. Artisan Engraved
Includes: Sunglasses, Bamboo Case, Microfiber Pouch, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Sunglass Straps and Polarization Test Card.
Sizing Frame Width: 5.9 inches - Frame Height: 1.9 inches - Temple Length: 5.9 inches.
- Features: Polarized: Polarized lenses eliminate or reduce glare. Our lenses are specially designed to offer 100% UVA and UVB protection even in intense lighting conditions. Without polarized protection, depth perception is reduced, distorted view and color perception occur, and in some cases, you could be temporarily blinded. Polarization is useful for many outdoor activities including driving, extreme sports, water sports, and fishing. The benefits of polarized sunglasses are endless and can save your vision!
- Handcrafted: Each pair of Engleberts sunglasses are individually handmade with premium wood and artisan engraved. Due to differences in wood grains, no two will be exactly alike. How unique you are.
- UV 400 Protected: Engleberts Sunglasses have UV 400 protected lenses. UV 400 protected sunglasses are capable of blocking light rays as small as 400 nanometers. This means that anywhere from 99 to 100 percent of the sun's harmful radiation is kept away from the eyes, which can make a big difference in eye protection.
- Spring Hinges: Provides a greater range of motion and comfort to accommodate different sized heads, also able to withstand everyday use.
- 9 Layer Cat 3 Lenses: Cat 3 Lenses are the highest rated lenses you can wear and still drive.
- Anti-Reflective: Improves vision, reduces eye strain and makes your eyeglasses look more attractive.
- Stylish: Classic Vintage Style that looks great on everyone but you already knew that. You're Going To Get Compliments!
- Lightweight: Your Engleberts Premium Wooden Sunglasses are lighter than plastic.
- Eco-Friendly: Go Green by avoiding plastic sunglasses. Engleberts Premium Sunglasses are sustainable. Bamboos are some of the fastest-growing plants on Earth with some types having reported growth rates of up to 3 feet in 24 hours. Bamboo is a fast growing grass, it requires no fertilizer and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn't need to be replanted.
- Good Deeds: You will get compliments on your Engleberts Sunglasses, be sure to let those who compliment you know where you got them. Boom! Good deed of the day accomplished.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: - We're confident in our sunglass products. If you don't like yours, return them for a full refund.
At Engleberts we put a little more into our sunglasses than others. Having each one made by hand, making sure all our sunglasses are polarized, UV 400 protected, have anti-reflective lens and are lightweight. You will also find our glasses to be made of real natural wood, Eco-friendly, sustainable, artisan engraved and stylish. We use stainless steel spring hinges, Cat 3 lenses and when it's all said and done you get great value and a pair of sunglasses that are as unique as you are.
We'll top off each pair with a Free microfiber pouch for portability, a Free microfiber cleaning cloth to keep you looking dapper, Free sunglass straps so you don't lose these national treasures. Heck, we'll even throw in a Free Polarization test card so you know you're getting the real deal. All the little extras included in each purchase that separates both you and us from the others
We're not done yet, Your pair also includes a Protective Bamboo Case. No better way to protect your premium sunglasses than with these beautiful handcrafted bamboo cases. It encapsulates the scent of the earth inside. You will be pleasantly pleased with Earth's aroma. Bringing good karma to all who possess it. (Warning: Smelling the inside of your bamboo case can be habit forming).
Separate Yourself With Engleberts Premium Wooden Sunglasses!